Book Club Members. Come on and join the fun!
Every year, Judy host a picnic on her one-hundred acre property along the majestic Ten Mile River. All book clubs are invited! It’s her way of saying thank you for being her book friend forever.
To be invited all you have to do is:
- Take a picture of your book club members each holding up a copy of Still Crazy. All formats are acceptable.
- Include the name of your book club, a working email address, and phone number.
- Send picture and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry must be received by via email by: ______________________
- You will receive an email confirmation that your entry was received and accepted.
- Followed by an invitation to the next picnic.
In addition to the annual picnic, Judy attends private book club meetings regularly. She likes to surprise her book club friends with an Edible arrangement. So don’t be shy, add Still Crazy to your Goodreads reading lists. Hit the “LIKE” button on Facebook, FOLLOW Judy Prescott Marshall on Twitter, and “SHARE” your photos on all of your social media sites. You never know she may show up at your next book club meeting.
Judy loves book clubs. Okay, she loves to talk about books.
So be sure to email her when you’re ready for your book club discussion packet.